- Passionate about Impact investing, Frugal innovation and Circular economy.
- Help organizations and individuals in changing their mindsets, adding new skill sets to realize the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Currently Founding Partner of Vault Impact, raising a 35M€ impact investing VC fund.
- As CEO of Indianeer Consulting, I help connect Finnish and Indian businesses.
- Based on my experience with the Indian market while also realizing the need for affordable & sustainable solutions for Finland and other European markets, I started the non-profit association InnoFrugal ry (previously The Nordic Frugal Innovation Society) in late 2013 with 2 colleagues.
- Lead organizer for InnoFrugal- a 2 day innovation and thought leadership conference held annually in Finland since 2015. This conference has now an annual UK edition at Judge Business School in Cambridge University and a soon to be annual German edition in Stuttgart with Fraunhofer IAO.
- Involved in developing the impact investing ecosystem in Finland with the 1st of it’s kind Nordicmade Impact Investment Day at InnoFrugal 2018 in Helsinki.
- Written articles focusing on frugal innovations in the Finnish media and on various online entities.
- I am a guest lecturer at JAMK University of Applied Sciences (International Business), Jyväskylä University (Business Program) & Aalto University (Executive MBA Program).
- Have a Bachelors in Chemical Engineering from India and a Masters in Environmental Engineering from USA.
Specialties: Impact Investing, Frugal Innovation, Circular Economy, Entrepreneurship, Non-profit development, Innovation Strategy, Business Consulting, Engineering Design, Outsourcing, Systems thinking, Design thinking.
Contact email – venkata at innofrugal dot org